Mommy Makeover Surgery Centers Los Angeles
As part of our commitment to your safety, our plastic surgeons perform most cosmetic plastic surgery operations in Los Angeles at our fully accredited surgery centers. These facilities are certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), a nonprofit organization that establishes, maintains, and enforces strict guidelines for ambulatory surgical facilities. Additionally, our anesthesiologists are certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology and are trained and certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS).
Learn more about our commitment to safety when you request a free consultation online. You can also call our office at (877) 298-9915 in Marina Del Rey to set up your appointment. We invite you to continue your cosmetic surgery research by reading our eBook which explains the plastic surgery process from start to finish.
Where your surgery is performed is as important as who is performing it. Choosing an AAAASF accredited surgical facility at Marina Plastic Surgery provides you with peace-of-mind-knowing that:
- Our surgery centers have met stringent standards regarding surgical equipment, sanitation, fire safety, operating safety, and staff and surgeon credentials.
- Your procedure is performed using the most advanced instruments and monitoring techniques available during surgery and recovery.
- All surgical procedures are performed by a highly qualified plastic surgeon.
- Anesthesia is administered by a board-certified anesthesiologist.
- The rate of complications from procedures performed in accredited surgical facilities has been shown to be similar to that of a hospital-based surgical facility.
- A procedure performed in an accredited ambulatory surgical center costs about 30 to 50% less than the same operation performed in a hospital.
Maintaining accreditation requires ongoing compliance with AAAASF regulations. Our surgical centers are continually evaluated and assessed to ensure the highest level of safety, quality, and efficacy for our patients.
Patient safety is the primary mission of the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. Established in 1980, the AAAASF is now the largest accrediting organization of its kind in the U.S. The guidelines set forth by the AAAASF are considered to be the “gold standard” in patient safety and ambulatory surgical care. Learn more about AAAASF or our surgery centers on our main website.