Liposuction can help many women achieve a slimmer figure. However, it may not be right for everyone. If you have certain areas of your body that require slight fat reduction, you could be a candidate for a Los Angeles or Beverly Hills liposuction alternative. With new technology like CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ and ZERONA™, mommies can lose inches without surgery.
If you are considering a liposuction alternative or any Mommy Makeover procedure, you can take the next step and receive a free consultation when you request your appointment online and schedule during one of the convenient times our surgeons have set aside for Web visitors. If you’re unsure about scheduling a consultation, but you would like additional advice and information you can trust, you can Chat with Charlie using our specialized confidential online form.
Why Try It?
Liposuction alternatives have several benefits over traditional liposuction.
- They are non-surgical.
- The procedure does not require anesthesia.
- The procedure is painless.
- No incisions are made, so there are no scars.
- No recovery time is necessary.
How It Works
Although they serve a similar purpose, liposuction alternatives CoolSculpting and ZERONA each work differently for Los Angeles patients.
- CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ uses precise cooling of fat cells to accomplish fat reduction. Skin and other tissue remain unaffected. Treated fat cells are eliminated through your body’s natural cleansing process.
- ZERONA uses low-level laser energy to accomplish fat reduction. Like CoolSculpting, it does not cause damage to surrounding tissue and removes the treated fat naturally.
Is Follow-Up Required?
Repeated treatments may be necessary. Dr. Stevens and Dr. Macias will help determine if you need to be treated with CoolSculpting or ZERONA again. Checking-in with your surgeon after treatment will help ensure that you get the best possible results.
If you are seriously considering a body sculpting procedure, you can visit our main site to learn more about liposuction alternatives. This site gives more details about the CoolSculpting and ZERONA procedures and explores other treatment options.